Fosters' Home For Imaginary Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fosters' Home For Imaginary Friends

THE PLACE FOR IMAGINARY FRIENDS WHOSE OWNERS HAVE GROWN TOO OLD

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Owner and imaginary friend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
epic cow

epic cow

Money : 49
Location : I'm looking for people I can BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG!!!!!!!!!!!

Owner and imaginary friend Empty
PostSubject: Owner and imaginary friend   Owner and imaginary friend I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:37 pm

*Human Form
Name: Delani (de-LAH-nie) Erif
Appearance: light blonde hair with rainbow bangs (natural), red eyes (contacts), 5'3, thin and muscular, pale.
Talents: singing, electric guitar, fighting, running
Flaws: total chatterbox, always hyper, doesn't always pay attention.
History*: Delani grew up in The Freakin Middle of Nowhere (she marked it on the map) with her mom. Her mom hated her, and she just wanted to make her mom proud (impossible). One day Delani made her imaginary friend, Jenna the vampire, just like the one in a book she read. Then one day, Delani's mom, Sassy, told Delani that she had to get rid of her imaginary friend, but then she saw an ad for Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends and brought Jenna there.
Roleplay Example*: I stood infront of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, holding Jenna's hand. "Woah, this place is huge!!!!!!!!!!!!," Jenna said. "I know!" I said. I give Jenna biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig hug. "I'M GONNA MISS YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH MY VAMPIRE MINNION!!!!!!!!!" "Hey, you can still visit, right?" Jenna (the vampire minnion) said. "Oh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah!!!!!!!!" I said.
Anything else?: Delani is a 'vampire.' Meaning she just stuffs tomtoes into her teeth to make them red, and she has really sharp canines.

*Imaginary Friend Form
Name: Jenna Erif
Description: Pink hair, pink eyes, way pale, muscular but thin
Owner's Name: Delani Erif
Talents: Drums, running and fighting.
Flaws: total chatterbox, always hyper, doesn't always pay attention.
History*: Jenna was created by Delani Erif, and from then on they were never seen appart. They were BFFs and did EVERYTHING together. When Delani's mom said that Jenna had to ge, she was heartbroken, but then she saw an ad for Foster's, so she decided she would go there.
Roleplay Example*: "Delani," I heard Delani's mom, Sassy, saying, "Jenna has to go!" Tears flooded my eyesight. How could I go?! Delani was my best friend!!! I was her vampire minnion!!!! Once you're a vampire's minnion, you're ALWAYS a vampire minnion, and to that person only!!!!! You can't leave!!!!!!!! "Mom, I can't!!!!"I heard Delani saying. She my vampire minnion! Once a vampire's minnion always a vampire's minnion!!!" "Well she can go be some other kid's vampire minnion!" "You can only be one person's vampire minnion!!!!!" And so forth. I slowly started walking up the stairs.
Anything else?: She is obsssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddd with the color pink.
Back to top Go down
RawrDinosaur
Admin
RawrDinosaur

Money : 2147483647

Owner and imaginary friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owner and imaginary friend   Owner and imaginary friend I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:49 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://fostershome.forumotion.com

Owner and imaginary friend
Page 1 of 1