Fosters' Home For Imaginary Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fosters' Home For Imaginary Friends

THE PLACE FOR IMAGINARY FRIENDS WHOSE OWNERS HAVE GROWN TOO OLD

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aaron (GIRL!!!!!!!!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dorkette

Dorkette

Money : 41

Aaron (GIRL!!!!!!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Aaron (GIRL!!!!!!!!)   Aaron (GIRL!!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:46 pm

Name: Aaron
Description: Large Red, Blue, and Purple Tiger. The sige of a normal tiger. . .well large normal tiger. AND FEMALE!!!! NO MALE, FEMALE!
Owners Name: name unknown
Talents: Talks, Communicates with other cats, RAWR!
Flaws: Afraid of people, Dislikes meat, allergic to dogs.
History: Much of her history is unknown but what she has from Fosters. She was discovered alone on the front steps with a letter that said, "Big Mistake. please take in." and nothing else. She has no memory(that she lets on or we know of) of her life before Fosters.
RP Example: "MOVE MOVE MOVE MOVE!" I hear. I open my eyes and see a child. I growl, "Stupid cat move!" he yells, "I don't want to." I say to the boy. He screams, "DADDDDDDDDYYYYYY!!!! TAHT CITTY TALKS!!!!!!!!!" I smirk and rawr. The kid gets a scared look on his face and runs away, "Now mabey he'll leave me alone." I say to myself.
Anything Else?: Uh no not really.
Back to top Go down
RawrDinosaur
Admin
RawrDinosaur

Money : 2147483647

Aaron (GIRL!!!!!!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaron (GIRL!!!!!!!!)   Aaron (GIRL!!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:35 am

approved.
Back to top Go down
https://fostershome.forumotion.com

Aaron (GIRL!!!!!!!!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fosters' Home For Imaginary Friends :: Characters Forms :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: