Fosters' Home For Imaginary Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fosters' Home For Imaginary Friends

THE PLACE FOR IMAGINARY FRIENDS WHOSE OWNERS HAVE GROWN TOO OLD

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wilt (cannon charrie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
steelviper77

steelviper77

Money : 12

Wilt (cannon charrie) Empty
PostSubject: Wilt (cannon charrie)   Wilt (cannon charrie) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:50 pm

Name: Wilt
Description: REALLY TALL red is missing an arm has a #1 on his front has a bad eye (for they stick out of his head) wears nothing but socks shoes and sweat bandy wristy thingys
Owner's Name (makers name): Jordan Micheals
Talents: Basketball
Flaws: will do anything for anybody! never can say no and easy to take advantidge of
History*: he was created to help Jordan play basketball, for he wasn't that good, and was created wiht two arms and two eyes(obviously). With Wilt's help Jordan was unbeatable! But with great power comes great jeoulosy and thus Foul Larry was created. They had a 1 on 1 match and as his name suspected Larry broke the rules that was why he had a broken arm and bad eye. he was so discouraged that he ran away to find a home...
Roleplay Example*:I lined myself with the hoop. I closed my eyes and... I had drained it. "Awwww!" my opponent mumbled. "I'm sorry i can't help being good." I replied. we kept on playing and obviously, I won.
Anything else?: he is 33 years old the 3rd oldest imaginary freind at Foster's
Back to top Go down
RawrDinosaur
Admin
RawrDinosaur

Money : 2147483647

Wilt (cannon charrie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wilt (cannon charrie)   Wilt (cannon charrie) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:53 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://fostershome.forumotion.com

Wilt (cannon charrie)
Page 1 of 1