Fosters' Home For Imaginary Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fosters' Home For Imaginary Friends

THE PLACE FOR IMAGINARY FRIENDS WHOSE OWNERS HAVE GROWN TOO OLD

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frankie (Frances)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dorkette

Dorkette

Money : 41

Frankie (Frances) Empty
PostSubject: Frankie (Frances)   Frankie (Frances) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:24 pm

Name: Frances(Frankie) Foster
Appearance:
Spoiler:
as you can see. Red hair, Green hoodie, white shirt, purple skirt, and tenis shoes.
Talents: Putting up with all of Mr. Harrimans cleaning rules and Bloos mischeif.
Flaws: She will go out of her way to keep a friend safe. (thats all you REALLY learn in the series and I want to keep her . . . her)
History*: Madame Fosters granddaughter and caregiver at fosters. (you don't really learn much of her history. and I don't know any of it.)
Roleplay Example*: "Miss Frances would you kindly come to my office!?" I groan and look around, "He couldn't have waited untill I was done here?" I ask myself quietly as I start down the stairs. At least I'm only on the second floor. I reach Mr. Harrimans office and open the door, 'You wanted some-" He cuts me off, ''Miss Frances I would appreciate it if you would knock." I look at him and shutt the door. I knock, ''Come in Miss Frances." I re-enter the room, "Was that nessicary?" I ask, "Why yes it was. . .now would you explain to me what this is?" He asks pointing to the floor infront of me, "Uh. . . its a floor." I say to him, "No Miss Frances. . . its a piece of floor that hasn't been cleaned. Get to it." He leaves me to clean it. I groan and go to find my bucket.
Anything else?: uh. . . . Sorry for all the stuff I don't have. . . you'd think that after all the many years of watching the show I would know that stuff . . .oh well.

Last edited by Dorkette on Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RawrDinosaur
Admin
RawrDinosaur

Money : 2147483647

Frankie (Frances) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frankie (Frances)   Frankie (Frances) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:52 pm

Appearance?
Back to top Go down
https://fostershome.forumotion.com
Dorkette

Dorkette

Frankie (Frances) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frankie (Frances)   Frankie (Frances) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:53 pm

holy crap . . .I can't believe I forgot that..>I shall fix it. (heheh . . .)
Back to top Go down
RawrDinosaur
Admin
RawrDinosaur

Frankie (Frances) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frankie (Frances)   Frankie (Frances) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:58 pm

lol, kay.
Back to top Go down
Dorkette

Dorkette

Frankie (Frances) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frankie (Frances)   Frankie (Frances) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:03 pm

HTERE YOU GO!
Back to top Go down
RawrDinosaur
Admin
RawrDinosaur

Frankie (Frances) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frankie (Frances)   Frankie (Frances) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:04 pm

Approved. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Frankie (Frances) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frankie (Frances)   Frankie (Frances) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frankie (Frances)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fosters' Home For Imaginary Friends :: Characters Forms :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: